Annex 1 to Order No. 26 of June 2, 2014
the Organization and functioning of the Institute for the investigation of
The crimes of communism and the memory of the Romanian exile
CHAPTER 1: General provisions
Art. 1. Institute for the investigation of Communist crimes and the memory of the Romanian exile, hereinafter referred to as the Institute, are organized and function as a public institution with legal personality, subordinated to the Government and in the coordination of the Prime Minister, pursuant to the provisions of governmental decision nr. 1372/2009 concerning the establishment, organization and functioning of the Institute for the investigation of Communist crimes and the memory of the Romanian exile, as amended by Government decision No. 134 February 23, 2010, by Government decision No. 768 from July 25, 2012, through Government decision No. 541 of 30 July 2013.
Art. 2. The Institute has the following purposes:
- management and analysis of), a rigorous and scientific manner, of the Communist regime in Romania, as well as its consequences, in direct collaboration with other State institutions, in the spirit of the constitutional values of democracy, rule of law and pluralism;
- b) supporting the establishment of educational and information mechanisms designed to promote, at the level of national and international public, the memory of the Communist period in the history of Romania and to encourage the development of a culture of freedom, democracy and the rule of law, by way of tribute to the victims of Communist Romania from dictatorship and totalitarian State mechanisms analysis;
- (c) to encourage research and development) of the scientific and advanced study in history of communism, critical and comparative methods and in accordance with international standards;
- d) collection, archiving and publication of documents relating to Romanian exile from the period 1940-1989;
- (e) scientific investigation and identification) crimes, abuses and human rights violations throughout the period of the Communist regime in Romania, as well as referral to law enforcement agencies in those cases in which they are identified situations of violation of the law.
Art. 3. In order to accomplish its goals, the Institute has the following main tasks:
- examines the nature, purpose and effect of the totalitarian regime in Romania in the period 1945-1989, but this arrangement in memory and exile, and the post-Communist period;
- gather data, documents and testimonies with regard to all actions which have violated human rights and freedoms in the Communist regime and on their basis the matter of criminal investigation bodies, regardless of the time and the circumstances in which they occurred;
- highlights of communist doctrine intellectual sources, genealogy of the formation of thinking and totalitarian practices, structures of the Communist Party before and after 1945, the former definition of institutional Security, as well as the repressive mechanisms of the system from Romania;
- examine the Organization and functioning of all institutions responsible for the establishment and perpetuation of the Communist regime;
- identifies the rhetoric and propaganda of the Communist ideology in public areas of impact such as cinema, television, Visual Arts, music and other fields;
- analyses the significance of institutional events of the year and 1990, in the context of democratization, in particular those relating to the infringement of individual rights and freedoms;
- studying the influence and effect of the Communist ideology on policy planning during the period 1945-1989, in the areas of education, architecture, heritage and Visual Arts;
- examines the impact of short-term and long-term economic policies, social ecology and initiated by the Communist regime;
- identifies the ideological and network collaborations internationally promoted by the Romanian Communist Party and responsible for ideology and propaganda of totalitarian rule;
- analyse comparative, in light of the history of international communism, the data concerning the ideological censorship exercised during the period 1945-1989 army areas, culture and religion;
- bring to the attention of the public acts of violence, abuse and crimes committed by direct order of the Romanian Communist Party;
- organizes Memorial Exhibition, book launches, debate on the location of the memory of communism in symbolic geography of Romanian culture;
- set up in collaboration with other public and private institutions in the country and abroad, temporary or permanent memorials, seeking to make it more well known map of the universe concentraţionar in Romania;
- conducts studies and research, at home and abroad, to deepen knowledge of the phenomenon of the Communist regime and the Romanian exile;
- acquires or receives donations-as-any testimony, document of the times publication of former exile or about it;
- identify, bring into the country and preserves the documents of the former exile, in original or copy, in whatever medium, scattered in different countries of the world;
- Finance reprinting, editing and printing and publishing memoirs, books, studies, articles, correspondence, photographic memory and video, document collections, photographic albums;
- organize meetings and seminars devoted to the exile and represents research in this field at national and international scientific meetings;
- constitute a deposit covering all publications, books, collections of magazines, newspapers, manifest and other documents of the former exile during the period 1940-1989;
and a point) constitutes the reference and communication with people in the former exile who continued to remain abroad;
- supporting material, in the limit of the amounts allocated by the budget, those institutions of the former exile who must remain abroad, as the active presence of Romanian in the respective countries;
submit your party activists), soldiers, civilian employees and magistrates who had been working under the repressive apparatus of the party and State;
- identifies abuses and crimes committed, ordered or inspired by people who occupied the functions referred to li and exit).
Art. 4. (1) in the exercise of his powers, the Institute collaborates with ministries with
other specialized bodies of central public administration, with local public administration authorities, other public institutions, as well as with individuals and legal entities under private law, being empowered to request and receive data and documents specific to its activity, in accordance with the law.
(2) for the purposes of carrying out the duties incumbent on him under paragraph 1. (1) the Institute may apply to the National Council for studying the Security Archives, as well as other authorities in order to obtain information, documents or documents in connection with its field of activity, in accordance with the law.
Art. 5. In order to achieve its objectives, the Institute for the investigation of Communist crimes and the memory of the Romanian exile supports the following deployment tasks:
- supporting scientific research covering all sources edite and unpublished books, newspapers, manuscripts, journals, and other documents related to the genesis and spread of Communist ideology in the Romanian space;
- design and implementation of collective work tools, papers, thematic encyclopedias, dictionaries, monographs, bibliographies and other necessary local and international context;
- studies, analyses, research, projects and programs in exercise, in partnership with public institutions, non-governmental organizations, professional associations and individuals in the country and abroad;
- capitalization of research results by publishing scientific papers, magazines, brochures, and book collections of electronic portals, books, and other work in the field, in Romanian language and in the main international languages, disseminated in print and/or electronic;
- the initiation, establishment, development and support of collaborative and cooperative relationships with other units or departments of the Ministry of education, research, youth and sport, the Ministry of culture and national heritage, of the Romanian Parliament, Presidential Administration, Romanian Academy, national archives, with accredited universities in Romania and abroad, professional associations, as well as with other universities, institutes and research centers, local and international that have a subject of common interest;
- the establishment of its own through acquisitions, exchanges and donations to a library on the history and the memory of Romanian and international communism and the Romanian exile;
- organizing seminars, congresses, seminars, round tables, summer schools, conferences and debates, national and international;
- granting of scholarships under the name that honors dissent reached its peak with the aim of enhancing research into the history of communism at pre-university and university education level;
- offering advice and expertise in requiring public or private structures in the areas falling within the competence of the Institute;
- the realization of an annual report containing the main results of the Research Institute.
Chapter 2: organizational structure and functioning of the Institute
Art. 6. (1) the establishment of the General objectives of the Institute and to analyse the results obtained shall be carried out by a Scientific Council, composed of personalities of the academic world.
(2) the Scientific Council shall meet whenever necessary and work after
the principle of equality members. The Scientific Council is convened in the presence of at least half plus one of its members.
(3) the Scientific Council is headed by a President, appointed by decision of the Prime Minister, for a period of 5 years, with the possibility of renewal of its mandate once.
(4) the Scientific Council belong to 14 members, appointed by decision of the Prime Minister, upon proposal of the President of the Scientific Council.
(5) the President of the Scientific Council shall ensure the promotion of the Institute's programmes and monitors the activity of scientific research and development thereof, internally and internationally.
Filed under activity 6), President of the Scientific Council and its members shall not be remunerated.
(7) during the meeting of the Scientific Council, transport and accommodation expenses can be covered by the budget of the Institute.
(8) the convocation, organisation and functioning of the Scientific Council are approved by order of the President of the Executive Board.
Art. 7. (1) the Institute is led by an Executive President, with a term of 5 years, called and dismissed by decision of the Prime Minister.
(2) the President of the Executive Board shall credit the originator tertiary institution and represents the third in relations with individuals and legal entities. In the exercise of his powers the President of the Executive Board shall issue decisions and orders.
(3) the Chairman of the Executive Board is paid to employed and assimilated with the function-level position of dignity as a manager of public institutions of Government.
(4) in its work, the Chairman of the Executive Board is assisted by a Steering Committee, comprised of persons occupying managerial positions within the Institute.
(5) the members of the Steering Committee are appointed and removed by order of the President of the Executive Board, on a proposal from the President of the Scientific Council.
(6) the President may delegate Executive by the decision, according to the law, a part of its tasks to one of the members of the Steering Committee.
(7) Executive Chairman performs the following main tasks:
- plan, monitor and evaluate the activities and projects developed by the Institute;
- represents the Institute in dealings with other public authorities with legal entities and individuals in the country and abroad, as well as in legal proceedings;
- in dealing with third parties, conclude legal acts for the conservation, management and provision, in the name and on behalf of the Institute, in accordance with the law;
- ensure coordination of projects and programmes on which they Institute in its field of activity;
- promote the image of the Institute by participating in seminars/conferences in the country and abroad, as well as specific projects the area of activity of the Institute;
- ensure hiring of personnel of the Institute, on the basis of the provisions of law No. 53/2003, republished and other legal provisions in force;
- Approves, by order, the structure of the chapters on stations of State functions and structure of the staff;
- Approves, by order, the rules of organization and functioning of the Institute and its internal rules;
- approve job descriptions, job descriptions and appraisal reports of staff employed;
- supervise the work of the staff of the Institute and resolves complaints on its part;
- give consent to the revenue and expenditure budget, quarterly reports regarding the implementation of the budget revenue and expenditure account and balance sheet each year presents for approval by the Chief authorising officer;
- shall, by order, norms for specific activities of the Institute, with enrolment in the approved budget allocations and in compliance with the applicable legal provisions. These are subject to approval by the Chief authorising officer;
- The Executive Chairman has direct subordinates: Director-general, Secretary-General, administrative and financial Compartment Compartment Legal-human resources.
Art. 8. The Director-general shall have the following main tasks:
- shall coordinate and be responsible for the proper organization of scientific and research activities of specialized structures within the Institute;
- coordinates the activity of Heads of subordinate staff;
- predicament of identifying solutions to optimize research and scientific activities;
- oversees public relations manager of the Institute;
- supervises the activities of archaeological investigations;
- supervises the drafting of documentation for criminal complaints;
- assists the President of the Scientific Council, the President of the Executive Board and the heads of the subordinate structures directly in issues relating to the deployment and implementation of projects and programmes of the Institute, in relation to other structures;
- collect and analyze proposals for internal and external projects and shall submit to the President of the Executive and the President of the Council on the desirability of implementing the scientific resolutions;
- contribute to the identification of solutions and in drafting institutional development directions;
- elaborate, based on the reports received from the subordinated structures contained in the reports;
- It concerned the identification of opportunities for partnerships or collaborations with institutions of its kind in the country and abroad;
- representing the Institute, together with the Executive Chairman, in dealing with State institutions or other institutions or organizations public/private;
- represents, together with the Executive Chairman, the Institute within the framework of activities of national and international projects.
Art. 9. (1) the Director general responsible for the four research and investigation structures: analysis of the Service of the Communist regime, the Romanian Exile, memory and Education Office and the Office of special investigations.
(2) under the Director general Structures are organized and function as follows:
- (1) the Analysis of the Communist regime is led by a head of service, with the following tasks:
- coordinates and ensures the proper functioning is responsible for the scientific and research activity within the service;
- coordinates and ensures the proper organization and is responsible for the implementation of projects within the service;
- predicament of public relations manager of the Institute;
- collect and analyze project proposals in the framework of the service and shall submit to the Director-general on the desirability of implementing their resolutions;
- It concerned the identification of solutions to optimise research;
- elaborate, based on the reports received from the researchers responsible for the aflaţii, General reports;
- It concerned the identification of opportunities for partnerships or collaborations with institutions of its kind in the country and abroad.
(2) the Analysis of the Communist regime has the following main tasks:
- researches and analyzes public and private archives across the country and abroad, regarding the Communist totalitarian regime;
- examines the open source during the Communist regime in order to identify persons, events, actions, with implications for the Romanian society during the period 1945-1989;
- contribute to the representation of national research in this field in domestic and international scientific meetings;
- organizes, together with the Bureau of education and memory, an audio-video archive with testimonies about the Communist period and carry out transcription of the audio-video testimonies in order to exploit their scientific purposes;
- identifies and analyzes the actions of individuals and institutions involved in anti-communist resistance;
- develops actions for identification of persons convicted of offences committed for political reasons, persons against whom were willing, for political reasons, administrative measures and unfair, as well as to persons who have participated in actions of resistance with weapons and overthrow by force of the Communist regime in Romania;
- constitutes, along other structures of the Institute, a point of reference and communication with opposing parties the Communist regime survivors;
- summarized, along with education and memory, in terms of theme, with scientific rigor, the memory of the Communist regime;
- scientific research activities, informative seminars, conferences;
- carried out in collaboration with the institutions in the country and abroad, research projects concerning knowledge and deepening the Communist period;
- organizes databases specific to the presence of persons who occupied positions of responsibility and decision-making within the structures of the Communist regime;
- propose and work tools, papers and/or scientific methodologies relating to various aspects of the history of the Communist regime in Romania;
- Edit scientific standards, respecting the matter, documents from various sources (documents, folders, books, records, photo, video, audio, and computer data bases), open or closed, on the history of the institutional, social, economic, political, cultural of the Communist period;
- coordinates the production of documentary films about the Communist era.
- The Romanian Exile compartment is led by head of the analysis of the Communist regime and has the following main tasks:
- the rigorous actions) documents the people and entities outside the borders of Romania between 1940-1989, with the aim of safeguarding and promoting democratic values;
- b) develops collaborative relationships with people and institutions from the country and abroad, which are concerned with knowledge and reflection of the memory of the Romanian exile during the Communist era;
- c) constitutes a substantive public documentary covering publications, books, collections of magazines, newspapers, manifest, photo and video and any other records relating to the actions and personalities of the Romanian exile;
- d) examines the methods and actions of security and other repressive organs of the party-State bullying and annihilation of the representatives of the Romanian exile;
- (e) work towards establishing) identity and Security workers of its employees who was active in the Romanian exile claiming the Communist regime;
- f) shall cooperate with the public institutions, within the country and abroad, private entities, universities and any other bodies interested in in-depth knowledge of the phenomenon of the Romanian exile;
- g) initiates and manages the production of databases containing records
identification of the members of the Romanian exile;
- h) forms and prepare studies and research that describe, based on the evidence, testimonies, documents, and any other bodies established by the Romanian exile during the period 1940-1989;
- I) organizes events and scientific events that underscore its contributions to Romanian exile to the totalitarian nature of highlighting the Communist regime;
- j) organizes exhibitions and established, in collaboration with the institutions in the country and abroad, making memorials more well known Romanian exile map
- (1) the Office Education and memory is headed by a head of Office shall have the following duties:
- coordinates and ensures proper implementation of responsible projects within the Education Bureau and memory;
- shall coordinate and be responsible for the work of the employees in the Bureau;
- identifies and analyzes in comparative context, policies and programs relating to international history and develop alternative methods of teaching-learning-evaluation;
- coordinates and ensures responsible for educational activities-training with respect to the memory of the Communist period;
- coordinates and ensures responsible for recovery activities and the preservation of the memory of the Communist period;
- propose to the internal and external projects and shall submit proposals to the Director-General;
- repentant identification solutions for the optimization of the work within the Office he leads.
(2) Education Office and main memory has the following attributions:
- organizes and carries out training and educational activities regarding the memory of the Communist period;
- coordinates the activities of establishment and organisation of a Memorial of the victims of communism at the former jail at Râmnicu Sărat;
- supports, through concrete steps, in collaboration with other public or private entities, within the country and abroad, organizing places of memory to the victims paying homage to communism;
- develops media projects environment, academic and post-graduate of the period 1945-1990;
- formulate points of view concerning the historical education and supports the same time dictatorial dissemination thereof;
- propose and realize, in cooperation with public institutions and private entities in the country and abroad, alternative methods of teaching-learning-evaluation on the history of the Communist regime;
- draw up, in cooperation with the employees of the Institute in the country and abroad, manuals, brochures, handouts and any other materials relating to teaching and the teaching of history of the Communist regime;
- ensure collaboration and cooperation between the Institute and similar institutions in Central and Eastern Europe, as well as any other institutions interested in researching the Communist regime;
- initiate moves to conducting opinion polls regarding the current perceptions of Romanians on the Communist period;
- organizes refresher courses intended for teachers in pre-university and university cycles;
- initiates and organizes, together with higher education institutions in the country and abroad, undergraduate and post-graduate;
- organizes educational events by type, University summer school, thematic workshops, workshop, competition, Conference, exhibition and other events and actions intended for pupils and students in the country and abroad;
- designs and conducts scholarship programs with the aim of stimulating research into the history of communism;
- organizes, together with the analysis of the Communist regime, an audio-video archive with testimonies about the Communist period and carry out transcription of the audio-video testimonies in order to exploit their scientific purposes;
- summarized, together with an analysis of the Communist regime, in terms of theme, with scientific rigor, the memory of the Communist regime;
- launches oral history projects with the aim of saving the historical memory of the period 1945-1989.
- (1) the Office of Special Investigations is headed by a head of Office shall have the following duties:
- shall coordinate and be responsible for the activities of the Office of special investigations;
- coordinates and ensures responsible for activities, identification and investigation of cases of crimes committed by the former Communist regime crackdown on Romanian territory;
- coordinates and ensures responsible for contemporary archaeology projects;
- ensure/supervise preparation and submission of periodic briefings on the general investigations and reports on the scientific research of contemporary archaeology;
- carries out studies and research in order to leverage the results of investigations undertaken;
- repentant publication of information and documents regarding the activity, structure and composition, as well as other repressive Communist regime;
- collaborating with the Central and local administration authorities, with subordinate units of the Public Prosecutor, the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the National Administration of penitentiaries, with cultural institutions, education and research for the realization of investigations.
(2) the Office of Special Investigations has the following main tasks:
- undertake investigations, analyses and interprets rigorous crimes, abuses and human rights violations perpetrated throughout the period of the Communist regime in Romania;
- coordinates, based on data, documents and testimonies gathered in those cases in which they are identified situations of violation of the law, the appeal of criminal investigation bodies;
- collaborating with the Public Ministry's delegate and MOAI;
- coordinates the gathering of evidence and testimonies concerning common dumps near the former prisons and labor camps, as well as contemporary archaeology projects;
- identifies, on the basis of the evidence and the testimonies collected, in accordance with the methodologies in the field, places where people were executed, according to the decision of police repression, during the 1945-1989;
- documents, a rigorous manner, the unsolved cases of deaths or disappearances that occurred as a result of the involvement of institutions and organisations of the Communist regime;
- conducting campaigns for the identification of party activists, including military officers and civilian employees covered by magistrates, who worked under the repressive apparatus of the party and State;
- identifies abuses and crimes perpetrated, ordered and/or inspired by the persons listed in the previous paragraph;
- lists the laws, decrees, decisions of the Council of Ministers, ministerial decisions, internal regulations, orders and other, secret or unclassified regarded the organisation and functioning of the repressive apparatus;
- gather evidence and testimony about the crimes, abuses and violations of human rights throughout the period of the Communist regime in Romania;
- publish information and documents regarding the activity, the structure and composition of security, as well as other repressive Communist regime;
- draw up studies and research to boost the results of investigations undertaken;
- organizes scientific events and events to underscore its results of investigations and research.
Art. 10. (1) the Secretary general shall have the following main tasks:
- public relations, coordinate with national and international institutions;
- shall coordinate and be responsible for the communication to the public of the Institute;
- supervises secretarial and communication activities of the bin and Bin-archives of the library;
- shall coordinate and be responsible for the flow of information received and issued by the Institute;
- collaborate with internal structures in the heads of matters of common interest;
- shall draw up, on the basis of reports received from other structures, General reports.
(2) the Secretary-General has responsible communications and secretarial Compartment Compartment archival library.
(3) the structures subordinated to the Executive Secretary are organized and function as follows:
- Communication secretarial compartment has the following main tasks:
- mail registration and distribution ensures its departments and structures of the Institute, in accordance with the resolution of the President of the Executive;
- performs administrative tasks required for the proper conduct of relations with the authorities in the country and abroad, trainers, media and the public that addresses Institute;
- ensure archiving documents received or drawn up and shall be responsible for their preservation and conservation;
- communicated to the other internal data structures and documents necessary for the performance of their duties;
- receives, records and distributes centralizes, memoirs and petitions from individuals and legal entities, the research departments to be solved according to their competences;
- keep up to date the great book of presence in order to draw up collective attendance sheet;
- issue press releases or public statements at the request of the management of the Institute;
- coordinate media partnerships Leadership Institute lays down, in order to promote projects and programmes;
- administered in partnership with the heads of other structures to promote video, photo, audio or over the internet to scientific activity of the Institute;
- manages the Institute's website, portals supported by this and sundry electronic archives held by the Institute;
- ensure coordination of communication and promotion of the Institute;
- achieved, either directly or in co-operation with external collaborators, the promotional materials of the Institute;
- organizes meetings of the Scientific Council, the structure of the Institute, press conferences and other meetings arranged by the management of the Institute;
- carries out press review newsletter and monitors occurrences in the press of the Institute;
- collaborates with other structures in the framework of the Institute for organization of scientific events or any other events arranged by the management of the Institute;
- the Institute coordinates the activity of motorists.
- Compartment bookcase-archive with the following main tasks:
- post any purchase of book, magazines or documents in existing Fund;
- make recommendations to management, in consultation with the employees of the Institute, for the purchase of books or magazines;
- periodically verify the catalogs of the most important publishing houses from abroad and from Romania in order to identify new occurrences in the specialisations listed in the types of activity of the Institute (e.g., history, political science, sociology, anthropology, international relations, philosophy, economics, etc.);
- provides access to the library and archives of the researchers of the Institute and manages loans between libraries;
- manage orders, archives, records of the archives;
- ensure optimal preservation of the archive Fund of the institution;
- ensure the preservation, storage, hygiene, prevention and firefighting in the archive and book.
Art. 11. The Executive Chairman has direct responsible for the following areas:
- A. legal Compartment and resources-human, having the following main tasks:
- be granted legal assistance, upon request, individuals requesting information on how they can exploit legal rights arising from the status of victims of the Communist regime in Romania and the former Security;
- participates in the activity of solving petitions, in collaboration with the secretariat communication Compartment;
- draw up, in conjunction with other structures of the Institute, legislative proposals in line with the aims and tasks of the Institute;
- draw up, in collaboration with the structures of the 1989 ROMANIAN REVOLUTION, the legislative proposals relating to the establishment and operation of the Institute;
- prepares and sends for his opinion of the law firm with which it collaborates, Institute civil, commercial contracts, assignments of copyrights and any other legal acts whereby the Institute in its relations with third parties;
- ensure representation of the Institute in front of courts from Romania and abroad, in accordance with the law;
- the Institute is advising employees regarding legal issues and legislation in force, relating to the activities of the Institute;
- develops the State of State functions and project staff for the Institute;
- prepares monthly statements regarding the obligation to pay the Fund's budgets for unemployment insurance and sickness insurance fund, the statement on the track of insured persons and the obligations of payment to State social insurance budget;
- prepares tax fact sheets for employees of the Institute and shall send it to tax authorities and employees, in accordance with the legal provisions;
- develop and manage professionals, employees of the Institute and shall ensure the confidentiality thereof;
- receives and resolves the correspondence relating to enforcement of rights arising out of employment relationships;
- ensure keeping up-to-date records of personnel, with changes in its status;
- prepares, in collaboration with the Executive Chairman, the general manager, the Secretary general and the directors of departments, job descriptions, job descriptions and appraisal reports of staff employed;
- develop and prepare employment documents, evaluation, promotion and termination of staff;
- performs the tasks relating to the organisation of contests regarding the selection and recruitment of staff;
- individual employment contracts shall be drawn up and shall be responsible for carrying out the operations required in the general register of employees.
- Administrative and financial compartment has the following main tasks:
- organizes and is responsible for the work of drafting the Institute's budget;
- ensure and be responsible for the elaboration and transmission of project deadlines and budget of the Institute in accordance with the specifications of the Ministry of public finances and with the legislation in force;
- give consent to Institute contracts with third parties;
- organize the activity of financial control;
- keep track of approved budgetary allocations and their distribution among chapters, subchapters, titles, articles, paragraphs;
- shall, on a quarterly basis, the financial situation and budget implementation, account and after approval they transmit to the General Secretariat of the Government, at the time fixed;
- prepares accounting records;
- prepares monthly balances for checking accounts in balance, balance sheet analyses and follows the liquidation of accounts balances;
- provides information about the situation of the Institute's assets when requested;
- prepares financial statements as required by the General Secretariat of the Government, the Ministry of public finance, the Court of accounts of Romania and by other ministries and central institutions;
- operating in the records the amendments approved in the budget of revenue and expenditure of the Institute;
- prepares and submits to the General Secretariat of the Government on a monthly basis, based on the requests of the Institute's structures, the demand for budgetary loans and supporting statements, start and due dates of payment of the equivalent of the legal commitments contained in operations, on the basis of supporting documents for expenditure;
- prepares the documentation and participates in the currency auctions in order to ensure the necessary foreign currency for conducting international actions of the Institute;
- shall, on request, in respect of the income of employees of the Institute;
- certifies the reality, legality and regularity of expenditure funded under budget, within the limits of its competence;
- assistance in terms of financial management of the programmes conducted by the Institute, in the proper application of legal procedures and those included in contracts to which the Institute is a part;
- apply strict legal provisions concerning salary system, employment and promotion of staff of the Institute;
- payments, through the signature of the head of bin, and failing that, to his substitute;
- payment of salary and allowances rights on the basis of documents prepared by the presence of the heads of departments;
- Base Fund payroll and payroll functions, as well as other financial and accounting and controlling inventories and inventory of heritage;
- keeps records and dossiers concerning the work of administrative and financial accounting;
- Verify financial documents received and drawn up accounting notes for financial and economic operations of the Institute;
- organizes the work of cashier in accordance with the provisions laid down by law, ensuring all payments in cash, as well as current operations with the State Treasury;
- keep accounts of costs of materials for the work of the Institute, on the basis of the technical-operational records;
- performs any duties and administrative accounts laid down by the authorising officer or by the management of the Institute;
- prepares and updates the records located in heritage management of the Institute;
- prepares the annual inventory of real estate belonging to the public domain of the State located in the administration of the Institute and shall transmit them to the Ministry of public finance;
- participates in committees, teaching the receipt of assets in the patrimony of the Institute;
- analyzes the financing of capital expenditures and spending with capital repairs of buildings placed in the administration of the Institute and propose priority management of investments and capital repairs;
- base and prepare annual procurement Program and prepares documentation on public procurement;
- base and draw up the monthly demand for loans to finance budgetary expenditure of capital and capital repairs, in compliance with the provisions of the approved quarterly, and the demand for loans to finance capital expenditures and spending materials and services of the Institute;
- technical and economic documentation advises investment according to the law;
- collaborates with ministries and other institutions with a view to endorsement and approval of the technical and economic documentation, the issuance of permits for the investment objectives;
- participate in the reception of the work of investment or capital repairs financed by the budget of the Institute, under the provision of the Executive President;
- organizes and ensures the supervision and maintenance of all equipment, facilities and electronic equipment Institute;
- resolves operational measures, shortcomings occurring in the status of related installations in which the real estate Institute;
- ensures technical and operational records and management of goods in the Heritage Institute;
- responsible for ensuring appropriate conditions for use, storage of goods, namely keeping the material contained in the Heritage Institute;
- organizes the work of preparing and adopting waybills, drawing up of the activity for each car, as well as quarterly and annual statements concerning the consumption of fuels-lubricants and spare parts;
- organizes and ensures the activity of prevention and firefighting, as well as the activity of labour protection;
- documents aimed at moving goods; Bon, bon, bon, refund transfer, movement of fixed assets;
- draws up, endorses and follows the approval documents concerning hiring, liquidation and authorisation of expenditure materials and services of the Institute;
- ensure cleanliness and hygiene offices and other spaces in the building-headquarters of the Institute;
- prepares and submits the necessary documents to the police in order to obtain the certificate of registration of newly purchased passenger cars; shall draw up the documents required for conducting legal reviews and be responsible for their realisation; ensure each car so the necessary spare parts, and other items provided for in the legislation in force;
- ensure that passenger cars in circulation comply with the approved norm of fuels; keep track of purchased parts and conducted for each car; seeks settlement value and feeding fuel bills and monthly schedule drawn up, according to supporting data sheet;
- responsible for the preparation and processing of waybills;
- grouped into folders and select the documents prescribed by law and which relate to the work;
- performs any other tasks assigned to him.
Chapter 3: organizational structure and duties of the personnel of the Institute
Art. 12. (1) the maximum number of posts of the Institute is 36.
(2) the organizational structure of the Institute is provided in the annex to this regulation.
(3) the powers, duties and responsibilities of the personnel employed in the Institute shall be determined by job description.
(4) the staff of the Institute is personal contract, paid according to the applicable legal regulations.
Art. 13. The Institute may use for its activity supplies materials received from natural persons and legal entities in the form of donations, sponsorships and/or patronage, while complying with the legal provisions in force.
Art. 14. This Regulation shall take effect on the date of its adoption by order of the President of the Executive Board.
Art. 15. Date of entry into force of this Regulation shall be repealed any previous provisions to the contrary.